Thursday, December 25, 2008

3

Q: If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven't you told them yet?

A: If I were to die this very evening, I would most regret not telling the world about the music I have within me.  I have so much untapped potential.  I've found my musical well, but I refuse to dip into it.  

Why haven't I told the world about my music? Maybe I'm afraid of the commitment I have to make in order to succeed.  But it's not really me who's afraid of that commitment, is it? We all want peace, deep down.  Who we truly are wants peace, that inner I Am wants nothing more than to rest in the present, flowing through a beautiful melody.  My ego doesn't want me to discover my peace, because it cannot exist in the present moment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment