Wednesday, December 24, 2008

2

Q: Do you believe in ghosts or evil spirits? Would you be willing to spend a night alone in a remote house that is supposedly haunted?

A: I don't believe in ghosts, but I do believe in evil spirits.  That is to say, I don't believe evil spirits can take a physical from that is visible to the human eye.  However, I do believe that all things at their most basic level are pure energy, and the frequency at which this energy vibrates can be interpreted as negative or positive.  Certain energies linger, and given the chance, cause problems.  So I would mostly likely, if given the option, decline an offer to spend a night alone in a supposedly haunted, remote house.  Even if there was no chance of physical harm, the mental stress my imagination would impose upon me would be harm enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment